Purerox Covid-19 Disinfectant for Fogger in 1 Gallon Container (Single) Disinfectant On Sale! $59.75 / ea.SKU: DS2205601
PureroxTM is a proven, proprietary disinfectant that is being used in US hospitals and doctor's offices to kill 99.99% of viruses. PureroxTM disinfectant can easily be applied with the matching electric sprayer (fogger) or with a spray bottle and is on the EPA List N to use against COVID-19 (87518-1 (hsp2O)). It has the shortest contact time of any HOCL disinfectants of 1 minute and is 100% safe.
- Non-Toxic. Rated as a Category IV disinfectant by the EPA
- No precautions or safety equipment required to use
- 1 gallon (128 oz) covers 1000 to 2000 square feet in the foggers depending on the volume in the room
- Apply as a spray or with microfiber, wipes, cloth, sponge, mop; safe to use with fogging devices.
- Ingredients: Purified water, salt and electrolysis to produce the neutral charge
- Odorless and dries with no residue
- 1 year shelf life
- The EPA approval number is 87518-1(hsp2O) EPA Pesticide Registration Link
- To download the Material Safety Sheet for Purerox click here.
Disinfectant is a non-returnable product.
Order this stock product as shown.
Show Estimated Delivery Dates & Shipping Costs (for this item only)
|Est. Delivery Date||Price|
Need It Sooner?
We'll do everything in our power to get your product to you when you need it. Call 1.800.991.6011 to discuss special delivery options.