Kill 99.99% of Viruses in as Little as 60 Seconds!
With illnesses spreading at record levels in our communities, it is important that your church, school or business has a safe, easy and affordable way of disinfecting your building to keep your staff and visitors safe. Purerox™ is a proven, proprietary technology that is being used in US hospitals and doctors offices.
Whereas many disinfectants on the market are toxic and require the surface to be wet for up to 10 minutes to kill viruses, Purerox™ disinfectant is 100% safe, can easily be applied by anyone and is on the EPA List N (EPA #87518-1 (hsp2o)).
You will not find a safer, quicker or more cost effective system for disinfecting your building.
How it Works:
Purerox™ uses a proprietary version of Hypochlorous acid, the same thing that the body naturally produces to kill viruses. Purerox™ is made up of 99.98% water with a small amount of salt and an electrical charge. The neutral electrical charge uniquely causes Purerox™ to bind to and destroy any positive or negatively charged viruses and bacteria on surfaces and in the air.
Unlike other chemical disinfectants, Purerox™ is 100% safe to use and will not harm people, the environment or surfaces. Purerox™ is rated as a Category IV disinfectant by the EPA (safest rating) and has no harmful fumes or harsh chemicals. This allows it to be used throughout a building with no personal protection equipment and it won’t leave a toxic residue. Most Hypochlorous acid products will lose their electrical charge and effectiveness in just days, but the Purerox™ proprietary technology gives it lasting effectiveness with at least a one year shelf life.
Purerox™ Provides A Safe Solution for Now & in the Future
• 100% natural disinfectant (99.98% water) that is non-toxic, alcohol-free and non-corrosive
• Purerox™ is one of the only disinfectants in the world that is not harmful to people, animals, the environment or materials - you can use it throughout your building!
• A faster kill time means you will use far less disinfectant than others that have to be saturated for up to 10 minutes
• Kill pathogens anywhere with no toxic residue
• Save time and money by not wiping down residue from every surface or hire expensive mitigation companies. Disinfect your building in minutes instead of hours!
•Help visitors feel more comfortable attending your church, school or business.
• Remove odors from your rooms as Purerox™ kills the bacteria that cause most odors. Your rooms will smell fresh after using.
Easy to Use Anywhere
A gallon bottle of Purerox™ disinfectant used with an Electric Sprayer will last about 20 minutes and cover 2000 square feet depending on the surfaces you spray in the room.
Use this powerful solution to:
• Spray throughout your church, office, school or venue
• Disinfect and remove odors in offices, classrooms and nurseries
• Use in between church services or special events to disinfect your spaces
• Pour into a spray bottle and wipe down smaller surfaces.
Purerox™ kills the bacteria that cause most odors. Your rooms will smell fresh after using.
Currently being used to fight viruses in:
• Many hospitals and premier nursing homes
• One of the world's largest auto manufacturers
• Some premier food and beverage companies
• Large telecommunication companies
• Large and small manufacturing companies
• Government agencies
• Well known private and public schools and universities
4 Easy Steps to a Safer Church, School, or Office
Purerox™ Disinfectant Q&A
Is Purerox™ on the EPA List N for disinfectants?
Purerox™ by HSP iClean for Health is on the EPA List N as a disinfectant to use against pathogens. The EPA List N number is 87518-1 (hsp2O). It also has the fastest kill time of 60 seconds of any of the HOCL disinfectants on the list. This makes it easier and more effective to use than other disinfectants. You can review the EPA List N disinfectants for use against viruses here:
List N: Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens claims for use against viruses
Can the Purerox™ be used in a spray bottle?
Yes, Purerox™ can be used in a spray bottle for sanitizing and disinfecting surfaces such as door handles, restrooms, tables and other surfaces. Purerox™ is an excellent cleaner and leaves no toxic residue.
Are safety precautions needed while applying Purerox™ with a handheld Electric Sprayer?
Purerox™ is 99.98% water and all natural so no masks, gloves or goggles are needed for application. In fact, Purerox™ can be applied right before a service or event and will dry in a few minutes without any residue or chemicals. The fact that it is so safe means any staff member or volunteer can apply it.
How long will a 1 gallon container of Purerox™ last for in a Electric Sprayer?
Depending on the flow adjustment on the electric sprayer, 1 gallon will last for approximately 20 minutes and cover approximately 2000 square feet. The coverage amount will depend on what surfaces you are disinfecting in the room.
How does the Purerox™ disinfectant system save me time and money?
The Purerox™ disinfectant can be quickly applied with an electric sprayer that creates a fine mist of disinfectant that will naturally dry in a few minutes with no residue. The mist will clean hard surfaces like pews, doors, tables, floors and walls. Other disinfectants require the residue to be wiped up afterwards with a cloth. In just minutes a whole room can be disinfected that would otherwise take someone hours of doing by hand.
How often should I apply Purerox™ in my building?
This depends on how often people are in your building. Because Purerox™ is fast and easy to use, it is recommended to apply it after every church service or event where people are in your building.
Can Purerox™ damage surfaces or material?
Because Purerox™ is all natural, non-corrosive and has no chemicals, it can be used on all surfaces. It is 99.98% water, so when fogging you may want to be careful to not over saturate electronic or computer equipment.