Gods Not Dead 2 Campaign Kit On Sale! $59.95 / ea. Was $59.95 — You Save $0.00SKU: CK1759873
DescriptionHelp your church and community answer the life-defining question, "Who do you say I am?" Designed to be used as a 4-week series based on the movie God's Not Dead 2, this campaign uses Scripture and video clips from the film to challenge people to discover what they truly believe in, and give them a firm foundation to defend their faith even in the midst of opposition.
- Week 1: Finding Faith at Ground Zero The search for answers in the midst of life's pain
- Week 2: Real Faith Isn't BlindEvidence for the Jesus of history
- Week 3: Standing Strong in Difficult TimesHaving convictions in an age of compromise
- Week 4: "Who do you say I am?"Spreading the Good News
- 4 customizable sermons written by author Rice Broocks, featuring corresponding clips from the movie
- A 4-week DVD-based Study Kit for Adult small groups or Sunday school classes
- A 4-week DVD-based Student Kit for small groups and youth groups
- Digital resources: movie trailer, countdown clock, web & social media graphics, PowerPoint templates, & more
- Campaign Planning Guide
- Sample promo tools
- Gift Book
- As Seen
Show Estimated Delivery Dates & Shipping Costs (for this item only)
|Est. Delivery Date||Price|
Need It Sooner?
We'll do everything in our power to get your product to you when you need it. Call 1.800.991.6011 to discuss special delivery options.
About The Film
God's Not Dead 2
From the college classroom of God's Not Dead to the public square in God's Not Dead 2, the name of Jesus is welcomed less and less with each passing day. If Christians don't take a stand today, will we even have a choice tomorrow? Welcome back to Hope Springs... home not only of Hadleigh University, but also Martin Luther King Jr. High School, where beloved teacher Grace Wesley helps students understand and enjoy history. Her love of teaching, her love for her students, and her love of life all come from the same place: her love of Christ. So when Brooke, a hurting student grieving the loss of her brother, reaches out to Grace, their coffee-shop conversation naturally leads to Grace sharing the hope she finds in Christ. When Brooke later asks an honest question about Jesus in the classroom, Grace's reasoned response lands her in big troublealmost before she even finishes giving her answer. With the principal and superintendent joining forces with a zealous civil liberties group, Grace faces an epic court case that could cost her the career she loves and expel God from the classroomand the public squareonce and for all! God's Not Dead 2 is the highly anticipated sequel to the beloved Pure Flix movie from 2014 and features an all-star cast, including Melissa Joan Hart, Jesse Metcalfe, David A.R. White, Hayley Orrantia, Ernie Hudson, Sadie Robertson, Robin Givens, the late Fred Thompson, Maria Canals-Barrera, with Pat Boone and Ray Wise and a special appearance by Newsboys.