Reaching your community to grow your church
has never been easier or more effective!
Did you know that many people in your community use Facebook and Instagram to learn about events and happenings? Now, your church can use the power of social media to reach people where they are with an invitation to your church or event. Starting at $300, you can reach thousands of people in your community and see hundreds come to your website to learn more.
Learning how to run effective ads on Facebook and Instagram can be time consuming and confusing, but at Outreach our team of social media experts will handle everything for you so you can prepare for visitors and focus on the ministry. We are running campaigns for small churches with $300 to spend to large churches with $4000 to spend on one event.
3 simple steps to start reaching more of your community!
Select a Facebook Ad design
& Facebook Ads Package level
Use our custom platform to give us all
the details about your service or event
We handle the rest! We will build your ad, get your approval, select the target audience, run the ad and send you the report
Benefits of Outreach Facebook Ads:
Benefits of Outreach Facebook Ads:
- Outreach can work with any size budget
- Outreach will design the graphic and ad with your event information
- You get to sign off on the ad before it runs
- We target the audience most likely to respond to your ad
- We monitor the performance of your ad and make adjustments if needed
- You receive a detailed report showing reach, impressions, clicks and actions
- With Outreach Everywhere you can reach the same people with direct mail and Facebook Ads
What is a targeted Facebook Ad?
Unlike a regular post that you would share on your church's Facebbok page, a Facebook Ad promotes an event, business, or product, and is targeted to specific demographics or geographic areas. The Outreach Everywhere Social Media Ads team are experts in creating high-performing Facebook Ads for churches. We will analyze your area and target either the surrounding zip codes or a specific mile radius around your church with Facebook Ads, inviting your community to your church and events.
What our expert Facebook Ads team provides with each package:
Our Ads Team takes care of your ad campaign set-up, from picking the targeted audience to scheduling the ads before your event.
The world of social media and best practices changes quite often and can be difficult to navigate. Our team keeps up on the latest rule changes and best practices so that your ads will be the most effective they can be.
Our team will monitor your ad’s performance while it is in progress, and make adjustments to improve results if needed. Now that’s service!
One of our team’s core values is stewardship. You won’t need to worry about your ad campaign going over budget or spending too much per click on your campaign. Let our experts do what they do best, so you’ll get maximum reach for your buck.
After your campaign runs, we’ll send you an easy-to-read report of how your ads performed so that you can share with your team and celebrate what God did through your commitment to reach your community.
Why should I do Outreach Facbook Ads?
It’s the most effective marketing spend you can make!
Studies show that multiple touches (or impressions) of a message provides higher response rates and brand recognition. You will be able to reach your community multiple times on multiple platforms(Facebook and Instagram). Your Outreach Facebook Ad’s impressions will be from 15,000 to 50,000 (average) depending on your package!
Does it work?
Yes! We’ve received several great stories about how effective Facebook ads are to get people to respond to church invitations and raise awareness of the church in their community.
What will my Facebook Ad look like?
Our Facebook Ads experts will create an ad proven to reach your community and provide higher response rates. Your ad(s) will run on Facebook and or/Instagram for 10-15 days depending on the ad package you choose.
- What should I do if we don't have a Facebook page?
- What does it mean to give Outreach “Facebook advertiser access”?
- What if we do not have an Instagram account?
- When will my ads run on Facebook and Instagram, and for how long?
- How many people on Facebook and Instagram will see my ads?
- How will I know if visitors are coming because of the Facebook Ad?
- Can I customize my Facebook Ads?
- Can I choose more than one ad?
- Can I have a copy of the Facebook Ad so I can post it to my website or share it on my personal social media pages?
- What is the best way to follow up with people who comment or like my Facebook Ads?