Customer Generated Artwork Submission and Return Policy
Outreach, Inc. values integrity: To every degree possible, we do what we say we will do. If we cannot meet our obligations, we will do what it takes to make it right. If you find any physical defect or issues with your print job that were NOT caused by a problem with the online customization file or other uploaded file you submitted, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your product. If we determine that your product is defective or printed in an inferior manner, you will receive a new identical product or a credit for a new product. Please request a Return Authorization Number by placing your order number and photos of the defect in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting this project to Outreach, I agree to the following terms:
- I am the creator and owner of the material transmitted or have authority to represent and act on behalf of the creator and owner.
- I have thoroughly reviewed the product I have ordered and have verified that all the content is correct including the spelling, grammar and event details and I assume responsibility for any and all errors in content, layout and design, including typographical errors.
- I have verified that the file is in the correct format, size and image quality
- I am satisfied with the document layout and understand that my document will print EXACTLY as it appears here and that I cannot make changes once my order is placed.
- I understand that Outreach is not liable for, and agree to hold Outreach harmless for, errors in the material transmitted and product formatted, including but not limited to, misspelling, errors in my uploaded graphics, incorrect grammar and/or punctuation, miss-formatted or other errors in layout and design, and text or images placed outside the “safe” zone on the template.
- I represent and warrant that no part of the material transmitted: a) infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy; b) violates any law, statute or regulation; c) may reasonably be considered to be defamatory, libelous, hateful, pornographic, racially biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation.
- I hereby hold harmless and indemnify Outreach and its directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents for any claims and the payment of any and all claims, judgments, settlements, costs, disbursements and attorney fees that are based on violations of the representations herein and associated with Outreach having to defend or investigate any claim, action or proceeding of any type whatsoever and by any party arising out of breach of these terms and conditions.
- I agree to allow Outreach to use any images I design or images provided to Outreach as part of a design, for marketing purposes on Outreach catalogs, ads, websites and social media pages.
- I acknowledge that Outreach has the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, including, but not limited to, anyone it suspects or has reason to believe is violating these terms. In such an event, the only damages available to me are restitution damages equal to the amount paid for my order.
Exceptions to the above
- If you have elected to have Outreach "Finish Your Design" for you, you are not bound by terms 2-5 until you have received a proof from your project coordinator and are approving it for production
Download the template for your project here. Templates are available in three formats: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator - the files contain all the specs and bleed information.
Personal Invitation Templates
Indoor Banner Templates
Outdoor Banner Templates
Wall Art Templates
QUICK CHANGE ART
Oversized Banner Templates
Specialty Banner Templates