The Song is a music-driven romantic drama about things we all pursue…love and meaning. Inspired by the Song of Solomon (Song of Songs)and produced by City on a Hill Studio and Samuel Goldwyn Films, the movie, church campaign and DVD-based study is a must for helping strengthen relationships in your community!
The Song will help all couples - from the just-engaged to lifelong - by providing ministry resources built from the pages of Scripture. The Song's message, alongside teaching by Kyle Idleman, will help you delve into topics like: Intimacy, conflict, restoration and commitment - delivery couples from the baggage of the past and helping them transform their relationships and awaken true love. Watch this special message from Kyle Idleman about The Song campaign.
Download a FREE SONG- Click here
Church Campaign Tools Include:
The Song Church Kit- Outreach Exclusive-Combines the DVD-Study and Pastor's Kit into one, all-inclusive package!
Based on the film in theaters on September 26, 2014! Invite your church and community to a new series that can strengthen their marriages and personal relationships. The Song is a candid exploration of God’s plan for relationships, love and marriage. With straightforward Bible teaching through The Song of Solomon from pastor and bestselling author Kyle Idleman, The Song addresses real-world relationship issues like dating and romance, intimacy, conflict, restoration and cultivating true commitment.
The Song Church Kit, an Outreach Exclusive, Includes:
- Six sermon outlines (Read Week 1 Sermon)
- Video guide for implementing a church-wide program
- Campaign Planning Guide
- Six video illustrations to accompany each week's sermon (Click here to See Week 1 Resources)
- Six sermon bumpers (short video clips to introduce each week's sermon)
- The Small Group DVD, Leader's Guide & Participant's Guide
- Digital resources including: PowerPoint Slide, Bulletin Insert Templates, social media graphics and more!
Back to top