Paul, Apostle of Christ Campaign Kit On Sale! $9.99 / ea.SKU: CK1894373
DescriptionThis kit, featuring video clips from the PAUL, APOSTLE OF CHRIST film, will take your church and visitors on a faith journey with Paul and Luke through the themes of the movie to discover life-changing redemption for their own lives.
- Week One: Love is the Only Way
- Week Two: Law vs. Grace; Right vs. Relationship
- Week Three: Step by Step
- Week Four: Peace Begins with You
- Resource DVD with four clips from the Paul, Apostle of Christ film, the movie trailer, and a countdown clock
- Four customizable sermons
- Four sermon bumper videos
- Seven web graphics
- Fifteen social media graphics
- Campaign Planning Guide
- Product Samples
- PowerPoint templates and bulletin insert template
- and more! Need one or more of these resources right away? No problem! Your order receipt will include a link to download the kit contents if you'd prefer to do that (product samples excluded).
- As Seen
Show Estimated Delivery Dates & Shipping Costs (for this item only)
|Est. Delivery Date||Price|
Need It Sooner?
We'll do everything in our power to get your product to you when you need it. Call 1.800.991.6011 to discuss special delivery options.
About The Film
Paul, Apostle of Christ
PAUL, APOSTLE OF CHRIST is the story of two men. Luke, as a friend and physician, risks his life when he ventures into the city of Rome to visit Paul, who is held captive in Nero"s darkest, bleakest prison cell. But Nero is determined to rid Rome of Christians, and does not flinch from executing them in the grisliest ways possible. Before Paul"s death sentence can be enacted, Luke resolves to write another book, one that details the beginnings of "The Way" and the birth of what will come to be known as the church.
Bound in chains, Paul's struggle is internal. He has survived so much - floggings, shipwreck, starvation, stoning, hunger and thirst, cold and exposure - yet as he waits for his appointment with death, he is haunted by the shadows of his past misdeeds. Alone in the dark, he wonders if he has been forgotten . . . and if he has the strength to finish well.
Two men struggle against a determined emperor and the frailties of the human spirit in order to live out the Gospel of Jesus Christ and spread their message to the world.